As the leaves turn to shades of red and gold and the air becomes crisp, it is time to prepare your brand for the fall season. At DiscountMugs, we offer a wide range of promotional products ready to be customized with your logo to help you leave a lasting impression on your clients, employees, and event attendees this season. Check out our Fall Catalog to explore some of the most popular promotional items to make your brand stand out this season.
Discount Mugs Blog
Graduation Day is just around the corner, and although it is sad to see the days of pep rallies and class trips go, it’s finally time (both parents and students) get to celebrate their proudest moment. Get serious about your party planning and follow our easy gift guide to commemorate your achievements as a family. You’ve been sitting by the sidelines watching your young ones take the first steps into adulthood, and now they finally get to go into the world to make a name of their own. You can all celebrate the excitement of commencement with amazing gifts that highlight the big day.
Most people spend a good amount of time selecting the perfect shirt for their sports team, promotional, or personal events. Finding a shirt that matches your design exactly right is important, but you'll also want to consider the best material for your needs. Many clubs and groups find they will prefer a cotton polyester blend of fabric for their uniforms rather than alternatives exclusive to one material.
The DiscountMugs Winter Sale is on!
Promotional items customized with your business name and logo are an effective way to create brand awareness, drive customer retention, and reward employees. At DiscountMugs we offer products that provide a practical use for customers and serve as a reminder of your business and the positive experience they’ve had with your brand. Our Winter Sale Event is filled with a variety of customizable items for the end of the season. From cozy sweaters and blankets to travel mugs and winter travel items, we have something for everyone.
In the last ten years or so, swag bags have evolved from the occasional freebie sack to essential event goody items that corporate groups and organizations across industries can’t live without. Business owners and marketers around the country find themselves on the constant lookout for new and unique ideas to complement their promotional approach and help grow, nurture or engage their audiences.
As the Fall season settles in, we go from everyday adventures to special celebrations. Fall marks the beginning of a new school year, tailgate parties, trade shows, and corporate events. The cooler weather brings new opportunities for companies to get their brands recognized with new fall-favorite giveaways.
The DiscountMugs 2022 Fall catalog is now available, showcasing all the Fall promotional you need to kick off the new season.
When temperatures start to drop, the colder weather makes us crave our favorite hot beverages. Whether a cup of coffee, hot chocolate, or pumpkin spice latte, custom ceramic mugs are a great way to enjoy our favorite hot drink. Check out our Fall catalog to find the perfect ceramic or stainless-steel mug that will make an excellent fall gift for colleagues and employees.
Our DiscountMugs Hot Summer Sale catalog is here! Summer is all about fun and new adventures. It is about outdoor activities, pool parties, beach getaways, picnics, camping trips, and festivals. With all the upcoming events, summertime is the perfect season to promote your business with branded products.
Our Big Spring Sale Event is here! Whether you are looking for the right promotional item for your brand or the perfect gift for that special occasion, at DiscountMugs, we have a wide variety of budget-friendly promos to share your message in stock in the USA. So, check out our season’s favorite items featured in the catalog. We have everything from plastic, aluminum, or stainless-steel water bottles, to sunglasses, baseball caps, picnic blankets, tote bags, and more.
Spring is officially here! It is time to shake off the winter and get out of the house and into the outdoors. Our Spring into Savings catalog has our best selection of promotional products featuring seasonal colors that will help you associate your brand with the season.
Are you feeling like freshening up your brand with new promotional items? Turn to page 21 to find some of our most popular new items that will help revamp your brand.
At DiscountMugs we have over 10,000 SKU’s available in stock in the USA.
Winter is a high season for promotional products of all sorts. DiscountMugs has a huge assortment of products to fulfill your varied needs, all available in stock in the USA. Our first catalog of 2022 showcases everything from cozy travel mugs to that perfect warm blanket for those cold days.
Looking for new ideas to create a distinguished look for your brand? We feature brand new items to help you freshen up your message.
The DiscountMugs 2021 Cyber Deals are here! Download our latest catalog to take advantage of the huge discounts we have prepared for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Click on the link below and find incredible deals on the promotional items you love.
The six program participants were awarded $2,000 each in merchandise include:
- 90 Miles Tattoo Studio in Edgewater - “The shop’s been open for two years and we recently moved to a new location in Edgewater last December, when the whole pandemic hit Miami. We had only been there for two months at the new location and we had to closed for three months. We’re just getting back on our feet, so this program is very helpful,” stated Alejandro Gonzalez, owner of 90 Miles Tattoo Studio.
- Latin House Grill in Kendall - “We lost 90% of our business overnight. For a period of three months we have it brought up to 25%. We lost staff and since it's a family business and we also work with multiple members from both sides, and it’s been hard for the older family members to keep them at home and provide some sort of income for them. We started with outside seating with shades and umbrellas, but the rainy weather did not help. We started going strong on deliveries to sustain the business. We have now incorporated our Fit Meal weekly meal service to supplement business for now. Our goal is to be back on track, hopefully by the end of the year,” stated Michelle & Bella Sanchez, owners of Latin House Grill.
- Mimi’s Touch Salon in Coral Gables - “We’ve been at our current location for nine years and have been in business 18 years. The pandemic has truly affected our business and took us by surprise. We spent two months of complete uncertainty. Since opening, we’ve fluctuated from good days to slow days, but we are staying positive and making sure to provide all the possible safety measures for clients. This donation will help us by providing promotional items to give to our clients, plus face masks to provide to our staff and clients,” said Mimi Aguiar, owner of Mimi’s Touch Salon.
- Mojo Donuts in Westchester, Coral Gables and Pembroke Pines - Owned by Jimmy Piedrahita, Willie Munoz, and Shawn Neifeld (Mojo Donuts founder), Mojo Donuts prides itself on having the best gourmet donuts in town. They are the first and only donut shop, to be featured on the Food Network’s show Guy Fieri’s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. “During these times of uncertainty, receiving donations like these means hope to all our staff and their loved ones,” said Jimmy Piedrahita, co-owner of Mojo Donuts.
- Topp Cuttaz in Miami Gardens & Miami Lakes - “Topp Cuttaz is one of South Florida’s premier barber, salon and spas. The idea of the business is to bring the feel of South Beach to the hood. It’s perfect for the entire family. We are very grateful for the donation of promotional products as they will help us to regain recognition and boost business in theses trying times,” stated Michael Stephens, Owner & Operator of Topp Cuttaz.
- Robert Is Here Fruit Stand & Farm in Homestead - Robert Is Here Fruit Stand & Farm is a family-owned and operated fruit stand in Homestead, FL and the first Florida-based entry into the National Culinary Heritage Register. They specialize in rare and exotic fruits and vegetables, mostly grown in their farms. Although the location started off as a literal fruit stand located on the side of the road, it has grown into a complete tourist destination equipped with an animal farm, play area and picnic tables. “Robert Is Here closed for six weeks due to pandemic and reopened with drive-thru only services. We are at 65% percent of where we were last year, but the pandemic has impacted and will continue to impact our ability to do business. We are now relying on local support, since we have lost the main tourism related business. The donation from DiscountMugs.com will help us to obtain needed wellness items, such as masks, as well as bags and other items that will help us promote our business,” stated Heather Moehling, Director of Human Resources for Robert Is Here Fruit Stand & Farm.
The Small Business Assistance Program is DiscountMugs.com’s newest initiative to assist the community. The company has previously donated 11,000 face masks to low-income seniors and 500 face shields to first responders.
“Small businesses have been severely impacted in these unprecedented times. We wanted to help business owners in different communities by giving them tools to promote their businesses," stated DiscountMugs.com CEO Sai Koppaka.