Our DiscountMugs Hot Summer Sale catalog is here! Summer is all about fun and new adventures. It is about outdoor activities, pool parties, beach getaways, picnics, camping trips, and festivals. With all the upcoming events, summertime is the perfect season to promote your business with branded products.
Discount Mugs Blog
Our Big Spring Sale Event is here! Whether you are looking for the right promotional item for your brand or the perfect gift for that special occasion, at DiscountMugs, we have a wide variety of budget-friendly promos to share your message in stock in the USA. So, check out our season’s favorite items featured in the catalog. We have everything from plastic, aluminum, or stainless-steel water bottles, to sunglasses, baseball caps, picnic blankets, tote bags, and more.
Spring is officially here! It is time to shake off the winter and get out of the house and into the outdoors. Our Spring into Savings catalog has our best selection of promotional products featuring seasonal colors that will help you associate your brand with the season.
Are you feeling like freshening up your brand with new promotional items? Turn to page 21 to find some of our most popular new items that will help revamp your brand.
At DiscountMugs we have over 10,000 SKU’s available in stock in the USA.
Winter is a high season for promotional products of all sorts. DiscountMugs has a huge assortment of products to fulfill your varied needs, all available in stock in the USA. Our first catalog of 2022 showcases everything from cozy travel mugs to that perfect warm blanket for those cold days.
Looking for new ideas to create a distinguished look for your brand? We feature brand new items to help you freshen up your message.
The DiscountMugs 2021 Cyber Deals are here! Download our latest catalog to take advantage of the huge discounts we have prepared for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Click on the link below and find incredible deals on the promotional items you love.
The six program participants were awarded $2,000 each in merchandise include:
- 90 Miles Tattoo Studio in Edgewater - “The shop’s been open for two years and we recently moved to a new location in Edgewater last December, when the whole pandemic hit Miami. We had only been there for two months at the new location and we had to closed for three months. We’re just getting back on our feet, so this program is very helpful,” stated Alejandro Gonzalez, owner of 90 Miles Tattoo Studio.
- Latin House Grill in Kendall - “We lost 90% of our business overnight. For a period of three months we have it brought up to 25%. We lost staff and since it's a family business and we also work with multiple members from both sides, and it’s been hard for the older family members to keep them at home and provide some sort of income for them. We started with outside seating with shades and umbrellas, but the rainy weather did not help. We started going strong on deliveries to sustain the business. We have now incorporated our Fit Meal weekly meal service to supplement business for now. Our goal is to be back on track, hopefully by the end of the year,” stated Michelle & Bella Sanchez, owners of Latin House Grill.
- Mimi’s Touch Salon in Coral Gables - “We’ve been at our current location for nine years and have been in business 18 years. The pandemic has truly affected our business and took us by surprise. We spent two months of complete uncertainty. Since opening, we’ve fluctuated from good days to slow days, but we are staying positive and making sure to provide all the possible safety measures for clients. This donation will help us by providing promotional items to give to our clients, plus face masks to provide to our staff and clients,” said Mimi Aguiar, owner of Mimi’s Touch Salon.
- Mojo Donuts in Westchester, Coral Gables and Pembroke Pines - Owned by Jimmy Piedrahita, Willie Munoz, and Shawn Neifeld (Mojo Donuts founder), Mojo Donuts prides itself on having the best gourmet donuts in town. They are the first and only donut shop, to be featured on the Food Network’s show Guy Fieri’s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. “During these times of uncertainty, receiving donations like these means hope to all our staff and their loved ones,” said Jimmy Piedrahita, co-owner of Mojo Donuts.
- Topp Cuttaz in Miami Gardens & Miami Lakes - “Topp Cuttaz is one of South Florida’s premier barber, salon and spas. The idea of the business is to bring the feel of South Beach to the hood. It’s perfect for the entire family. We are very grateful for the donation of promotional products as they will help us to regain recognition and boost business in theses trying times,” stated Michael Stephens, Owner & Operator of Topp Cuttaz.
- Robert Is Here Fruit Stand & Farm in Homestead - Robert Is Here Fruit Stand & Farm is a family-owned and operated fruit stand in Homestead, FL and the first Florida-based entry into the National Culinary Heritage Register. They specialize in rare and exotic fruits and vegetables, mostly grown in their farms. Although the location started off as a literal fruit stand located on the side of the road, it has grown into a complete tourist destination equipped with an animal farm, play area and picnic tables. “Robert Is Here closed for six weeks due to pandemic and reopened with drive-thru only services. We are at 65% percent of where we were last year, but the pandemic has impacted and will continue to impact our ability to do business. We are now relying on local support, since we have lost the main tourism related business. The donation from DiscountMugs.com will help us to obtain needed wellness items, such as masks, as well as bags and other items that will help us promote our business,” stated Heather Moehling, Director of Human Resources for Robert Is Here Fruit Stand & Farm.
The Small Business Assistance Program is DiscountMugs.com’s newest initiative to assist the community. The company has previously donated 11,000 face masks to low-income seniors and 500 face shields to first responders.
“Small businesses have been severely impacted in these unprecedented times. We wanted to help business owners in different communities by giving them tools to promote their businesses," stated DiscountMugs.com CEO Sai Koppaka.
DiscountMugs.com is proud to announce that has donated 11,000 surgical masks to low-income seniors in Miami-Dade and Broward counties. This effort was made possible through a partnership with IMC Health Medical Centers to help assist seniors in having the necessary masks to follow coronavirus related protection guidelines. The average age of the members receiving the reusable masks is 74 years of age, with most not having the means to purchase supplies.
The key to the success of your cause are memorable fundraising events with the energy to stand out and get the attention of your audience. Non-profits, charities, community sports teams, as well as some school school programs and church groups, all depend on the ability of their leaders to rise funds from the community. However, walkathons, marathons, raffles or other events of the like aren’t at all exclusive to the industry, and many dabble in similar approaches to promote their own agenda. Here are some fun, simple and easy fundraising ideas that are guaranteed to bring your success.
Nonprofit organizations such as charities, schools, and specific group-cause campaigns depend on the money they raise to serve their movement. Orchestrating unique ideas every year, and sometimes seasons, can come as a challenge to even the most creative groups. Before you launch into planning mode for those infusions of cash, you first must determine what generates the most interest from your audience and tailor your ideas in a way that are unique to your organization or event. The goal is to procure enthusiasm and excitement from donors and volunteers.
Dive into DiscountMugs Ultimate Guide to Fundraising Ideas and lookout for useful hints that can help you all the way to success.
Promotional products are a practical way businesses can achieve effective branding and avoid outdated, impersonal or expensive advertising. While modern consumer expectations of value and personalization already dominate the industry, unique promo items also present audiences with gifts they can appreciate and stand behind. They're simply the perfect vehicle to making vital business information ever-present at a reasonable price.
Is your bar or restaurant experiencing a bit of a slump? Are you looking for ways to stimulate the atmosphere and help bring in more customers without having to spend a lot on advertising? Offering patrons discounts like happy hour deals are a great way to start, but if you’re already strapped for cash, there are plenty of other options you can try that won’t affect your bottom line.
If you’re anything like me, you wait all year long for the Holiday Catalog. Not only do they help make the holidays magical with décor ideas for the home and office space, but somewhere in those pages hides the perfect gift for every single person on your list – don’t mention the incredible deals. At DiscountMugs we understand you count on us to make your holiday gifting easier and can’t wait to send you a copy of our 2019 edition!
Each season DiscountMugs releases a catalog of tempting promotional items, and you can bet our Fall edition is filled with the latest in trends, must-have classics and budget friendly promos that will inspire you to share your message. Our aim is to help you create lasting impressions in your industry, and to do that we must continue to grow ourselves. Here's some of the progress we've made to help elevate your brand:
A polarizing topic, Back to School season is about to make its grand appearance. Soon, floods of contrasting groups - some showing their support while others brood in disdain - will be seen rushing to nearby stores to begin their preparations. Teachers, parents and students alike will put their differences to the side and work together towards a common goal: stock up on pens, pencils, notebooks, backpacks uniforms and other supplies that will be essential to the new school year.
The truth is we’re all sorry to see our summer vacation come to an end. However, a brand-new school year brings with it a swamp of opportunities, strategies and resources that promise to elevate us closer to a better future. Follow us inside our Back to School Catalog and learn how branded promotional items can help your business or organization this season.