Our DiscountMugs Hot Summer Sale catalog is here! Summer is all about fun and new adventures. It is about outdoor activities, pool parties, beach getaways, picnics, camping trips, and festivals. With all the upcoming events, summertime is the perfect season to promote your business with branded products.
Discount Mugs Blog
Our Big Spring Sale Event is here! Whether you are looking for the right promotional item for your brand or the perfect gift for that special occasion, at DiscountMugs, we have a wide variety of budget-friendly promos to share your message in stock in the USA. So, check out our season’s favorite items featured in the catalog. We have everything from plastic, aluminum, or stainless-steel water bottles, to sunglasses, baseball caps, picnic blankets, tote bags, and more.
Spring is officially here! It is time to shake off the winter and get out of the house and into the outdoors. Our Spring into Savings catalog has our best selection of promotional products featuring seasonal colors that will help you associate your brand with the season.
Are you feeling like freshening up your brand with new promotional items? Turn to page 21 to find some of our most popular new items that will help revamp your brand.
At DiscountMugs we have over 10,000 SKU’s available in stock in the USA.
Winter is a high season for promotional products of all sorts. DiscountMugs has a huge assortment of products to fulfill your varied needs, all available in stock in the USA. Our first catalog of 2022 showcases everything from cozy travel mugs to that perfect warm blanket for those cold days.
Looking for new ideas to create a distinguished look for your brand? We feature brand new items to help you freshen up your message.
The DiscountMugs 2021 Cyber Deals are here! Download our latest catalog to take advantage of the huge discounts we have prepared for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Click on the link below and find incredible deals on the promotional items you love.
When we heard that Miami-Dade County Public Schools (MDCPS) was looking for face mask donations, we quickly stepped up to help. DiscountMugs.com donated 10,000 disposable face masks for MDCPS students and 5,000 KN-95 face masks for teachers. The distribution of these masks has already started and will continue throughout the month.
"We want to ensure that students and teachers have access to face masks to comply with CDC guidelines. Ever since the pandemic began, we created a community outreach program to assist first responders and small businesses. We have donated face masks, hand sanitizers, face shields, and also custom promotional products to help businesses promote themselves during these unprecedented times. We want to do our part in helping our South Florida community," stated DiscountMugs.com CEO Sai Koppaka.
"Miami-Dade County Public Schools is grateful for the generous donation made by DiscountMugs.com to help ensure the safety and wellness of students and employees. The 15,000 masks will be distributed to schools to support our efforts to Reopen SMART and Restart SAFE," stated Jaime Torrens, Chief of Staff, Miami-Dade County Public Schools.
Original PR News Story: DiscountMugs.com Donates 15,000 Masks to Miami-Dade County Public Schools
The six program participants were awarded $2,000 each in merchandise include:
- 90 Miles Tattoo Studio in Edgewater - “The shop’s been open for two years and we recently moved to a new location in Edgewater last December, when the whole pandemic hit Miami. We had only been there for two months at the new location and we had to closed for three months. We’re just getting back on our feet, so this program is very helpful,” stated Alejandro Gonzalez, owner of 90 Miles Tattoo Studio.
- Latin House Grill in Kendall - “We lost 90% of our business overnight. For a period of three months we have it brought up to 25%. We lost staff and since it's a family business and we also work with multiple members from both sides, and it’s been hard for the older family members to keep them at home and provide some sort of income for them. We started with outside seating with shades and umbrellas, but the rainy weather did not help. We started going strong on deliveries to sustain the business. We have now incorporated our Fit Meal weekly meal service to supplement business for now. Our goal is to be back on track, hopefully by the end of the year,” stated Michelle & Bella Sanchez, owners of Latin House Grill.
- Mimi’s Touch Salon in Coral Gables - “We’ve been at our current location for nine years and have been in business 18 years. The pandemic has truly affected our business and took us by surprise. We spent two months of complete uncertainty. Since opening, we’ve fluctuated from good days to slow days, but we are staying positive and making sure to provide all the possible safety measures for clients. This donation will help us by providing promotional items to give to our clients, plus face masks to provide to our staff and clients,” said Mimi Aguiar, owner of Mimi’s Touch Salon.
- Mojo Donuts in Westchester, Coral Gables and Pembroke Pines - Owned by Jimmy Piedrahita, Willie Munoz, and Shawn Neifeld (Mojo Donuts founder), Mojo Donuts prides itself on having the best gourmet donuts in town. They are the first and only donut shop, to be featured on the Food Network’s show Guy Fieri’s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. “During these times of uncertainty, receiving donations like these means hope to all our staff and their loved ones,” said Jimmy Piedrahita, co-owner of Mojo Donuts.
- Topp Cuttaz in Miami Gardens & Miami Lakes - “Topp Cuttaz is one of South Florida’s premier barber, salon and spas. The idea of the business is to bring the feel of South Beach to the hood. It’s perfect for the entire family. We are very grateful for the donation of promotional products as they will help us to regain recognition and boost business in theses trying times,” stated Michael Stephens, Owner & Operator of Topp Cuttaz.
- Robert Is Here Fruit Stand & Farm in Homestead - Robert Is Here Fruit Stand & Farm is a family-owned and operated fruit stand in Homestead, FL and the first Florida-based entry into the National Culinary Heritage Register. They specialize in rare and exotic fruits and vegetables, mostly grown in their farms. Although the location started off as a literal fruit stand located on the side of the road, it has grown into a complete tourist destination equipped with an animal farm, play area and picnic tables. “Robert Is Here closed for six weeks due to pandemic and reopened with drive-thru only services. We are at 65% percent of where we were last year, but the pandemic has impacted and will continue to impact our ability to do business. We are now relying on local support, since we have lost the main tourism related business. The donation from DiscountMugs.com will help us to obtain needed wellness items, such as masks, as well as bags and other items that will help us promote our business,” stated Heather Moehling, Director of Human Resources for Robert Is Here Fruit Stand & Farm.
The Small Business Assistance Program is DiscountMugs.com’s newest initiative to assist the community. The company has previously donated 11,000 face masks to low-income seniors and 500 face shields to first responders.
“Small businesses have been severely impacted in these unprecedented times. We wanted to help business owners in different communities by giving them tools to promote their businesses," stated DiscountMugs.com CEO Sai Koppaka.
DiscountMugs.com is proud to announce that has donated 11,000 surgical masks to low-income seniors in Miami-Dade and Broward counties. This effort was made possible through a partnership with IMC Health Medical Centers to help assist seniors in having the necessary masks to follow coronavirus related protection guidelines. The average age of the members receiving the reusable masks is 74 years of age, with most not having the means to purchase supplies.
Company events and team-building exercises are essential to healthy workplace culture. The driving force behind the growth and performance of an organization, the achievement of the whole depends on how well they work together.
Team-building events like a summer company barbecue are a great way to promote comradery, if not friendship, among employees. Here's what you need to know to plan the ultimate team-building event.
Your team completed a milestone on the road, or perhaps you’re soaked in sweat after a group workout promoting your brand-new gym or yoga studio. The one thing on everyone’s mind is a cool, hydrating drink and you hand them disposable water bottles. Take it from the ones who know, this isn’t exactly the best reward for their hard work.
The key to the success of your cause are memorable fundraising events with the energy to stand out and get the attention of your audience. Non-profits, charities, community sports teams, as well as some school school programs and church groups, all depend on the ability of their leaders to rise funds from the community. However, walkathons, marathons, raffles or other events of the like aren’t at all exclusive to the industry, and many dabble in similar approaches to promote their own agenda. Here are some fun, simple and easy fundraising ideas that are guaranteed to bring your success.
Trade shows are terrific opportunities for businesses to increase their exposure and connect with potential clients. However, convention floors are often congested with visitors and it can be challenging for brands to stand out in the crowd. Here are some strategies your business can implement to grab the attention of your guests and slay at trade shows.
Nonprofit organizations such as charities, schools, and specific group-cause campaigns depend on the money they raise to serve their movement. Orchestrating unique ideas every year, and sometimes seasons, can come as a challenge to even the most creative groups. Before you launch into planning mode for those infusions of cash, you first must determine what generates the most interest from your audience and tailor your ideas in a way that are unique to your organization or event. The goal is to procure enthusiasm and excitement from donors and volunteers.
Dive into DiscountMugs Ultimate Guide to Fundraising Ideas and lookout for useful hints that can help you all the way to success.